20 facts about me
Recently I was nominated on instagram by a blogger colleague (Gretchensfragen) to tell my followers 20 facts about me. I also want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to my blog follower on my website. Just in case you want to follow me on instagram, my account name is Naomella_Ivi.
I also want to say merry christmas to all those who are celebrating this evening and the next two days! May you have a great time with your family and friends.
Let´s continue with the 20 facts about me:
1. I moved from Serbia to Austria when I was 8 years old.
2. I skipped one class at school, so I´ve never visited the 2nd class of elementary school.
3. Blue was always my favorite colour and always will be.
4. My favorite and lucky number is 15.
5. I like it multi-culti.
6. I always believed in happily ever after.
7. I am married since 2010.
8. I had a budgie named Miki that talked.
9. I prefer Eurocrem over Nutella.
10. I lost my mum when I was only 17.
11. I can read and write the cyrillic alphabet.
12. I do speak Greek.
13. I had a real nanny in my childhood.
14. I do have family in Paris.
15. My master´s thesis just has been published as book.
16. I am a contributor at CGC Daily.
17. I can´t see animals suffering on tv or on pictures, I immediately start to cry.
18. I can not live without the app Viber.
19. As a teenager I was a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys and I still love them.
20. I am a chocoholic.